Mission Statement and Policies
At Sandroyd we aim to inspire each child to strive for excellence in all aspects of school life; academic, cultural and sporting.
This ideal is nurtured through the creation of a caring, encouraging and purposeful community within a safe rural environment. We seek to combine the best in modern educational methods with an emphasis on the time-honoured virtues of good manners, self-discipline and respect for others. We strive to ensure that the children in our care are happy, self-confident and well prepared to meet the challenges of the future.
The Mission Statement is central to the development of all academic, cultural and sporting activities at Sandroyd. Further details of how it is put into action within the school and through pupil competences are included in the Policies File.
The following policies can be made available to parents on request:
- Admissions, misbehaviour and exclusions
- Educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Curriculum policy
- Policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions
- Anti-bullying strategy,
- Health and safety policy
- First aid policy
- Academic performance during previous school years
- Complaints procedure, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year
- Copy of the most recent inspection reports
A copy of these policies can be obtained from the Bursar, or through the school office.
To view our Safeguarding policy please click on the link below: